Tour Program Bromo Photography Tour Package 3D2N :
Day 1 : Arrival – Hotel Bromo Area
Pick you up service arrival in the morning at the airport or Train Station in Surabaya or Malang based on your time schedule and drive you at Cemorolawang village to stay at the hotel about 3,5hour. On the way we can stop for having lunch in local restaurant, After that we will continue our driving to go to Hotel in Cemoro lawang (Bromo area).
- Program Shoot Sunset on Mentigen Hill from There we will se beautifull of panorama mount bromo from beside tengger caldera.
- Back To Hotel for having dinner and free program
- Optional Program Shoot Bromo Milky Way
Day 2 : Mount Bromo Milky Way – Sunrise – Savannah
At 02.00 am, we will start driving to go to the most famous view point in the world at Mt.Pananjakan (2770 m) of the Tengger Caldera. Here, we will shoot of mount bromo star trail, sunrise from view point1 and panorama caldera,Mt.Batok, Mount Bromo active Mt.Semeru (3676 m). After that, the driving down to cross the sea of sand to go to savannah or we call teletubies hill from here we shoot of grass and caldera from other side. After that we will go back to the hotel, have a breakfast and Rest.
- Wake Up in Afternoon Having Lunch from restaurant and we go to village for explore local activity of tengger than shoot original of tengger people and sunset from screet place
- Back to hotel rest and dinner
- Shoot Milky Way arround Bromo area until finish
Day 3 : Mount Bromo Sunrise – Drop Off
At 04.20am, we will start driving down by jeep-bromo to Sea of sand we will see dramatical sunrise and panorama of mount Bromo with a model for shooting. After that,we will go back to the hotel, have a breakfast, At 10.00 we will check-out and transfer to Surabaya airport or some place for your next destination and program mount bromo photography finish.
PRICE INCLUDED :
- Accomodation Bromo Area
- All Permits/ Entrancfee
- Private land transportation by air-conditioned car/bus
- 4 wheel-drive Jeep-Bromo
- English speaking guide
- Horse Riding
- Mineral Water
- Daily Breakfast
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as phone calls, laundry, beverages etc
- All expenses incurred due to the flight cancellations or due other causes beyond our control