Day 1 : Arrival – Hotel Bromo Area
Pick you up service arrival in the morning at the airport or Train Station in Surabaya or Malang based on your time schedule and drive you at Cemorolawang village to stay at the hotel about 3,5hour. On the way we can stop for having lunch in local restaurant, After that we will continue our driving to go to Hotel in Cemoro lawang (Bromo area).
- Program Shoot Sunset on Mentigen Hill from There we will se beautifull of panorama mount bromo from beside tengger caldera.
- Back To Hotel for having dinner and free program
Day 2 : Mount Bromo Sunrise – Savannah – Coban Pelangi Waterfall
At 03.00 am, we will start driving to go to the most famous view point in the world at Mt.Pananjakan (2770 m) of the Tengger Caldera. Here, we will shoot of mount bromo sunrise from view point1 and panorama caldera,Mt.Batok, Mount Bromo active Mt.Semeru (3676 m). After that, the driving down to cross the sea of sand to bromo crater by walking or horse riding than back to hotel having breakfast. After Brekfast we will continue the trip ;
- Go to savannah or we call teletubies hill from here we shoot of grass and caldera from other side.
- Coban Pelangi Waterfall
- Adas Village culture by teras iring planting
After finish program continue driving back to hotel for rest and free Program.
Day 3 : Mentigen Sunrise – Drop Off
At 04.30am, we will start Walking about 30minute we will see dramatical sunrise and panorama of mount Bromo from left side. After that,we will go back to the hotel, have a breakfast, At 09.00 we will check-out continue the driving to Surabaya airport/hotel for your next destination program mount bromo package 3D2N is ended.
PRICE INCLUDED :
- Accomodation Bromo Area
- All Permits/ Entrancfee
- Private land transportation by air-conditioned car/bus
- 4 wheel-drive Jeep-Bromo
- English speaking guide
- Mineral Water
- Daily Breakfast
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as phone calls, laundry, beverages etc
- All expenses incurred due to the flight cancellations or due other causes beyond our control